DIRECTOR OF MARKETING SEARCH ANNOUNCED
The Van Wert Area Performing Arts Foundation is seeking to complete their team with an experienced Marketing and Sales professional.
All applications must be received by February 15. Applications can be submitted to [email protected] Contact Tafi Stober, 419-852-7353 with any questions.
Reports To: Executive Director
The Niswonger MARKETING DIRECTOR is a personable and professional team member with proven experience in Brand Management, Integrated Marketing Campaign Development and partnership building through sales. The perfect candidate must share a passion for the performing arts and the Niswonger Mission Statement. This vital position is responsible for brand and marketing campaign strategy and implementation across all media platforms. The Marketing Director thrives on relationship building in all endeavors and is the promotional ambassador for ALL Niswonger events associated with the Van Wert Area Performing Arts Foundation (VWAPAF.) The purpose of the Marketing Director is to add awareness and brand value to the Niswonger Mission while being accountable for key measures of revenue through ticket sales, sponsorship income, membership income and advertising income. Working in a team environment is integral to success.
VWAPAF MISSION STATEMENT To provide a premier venue for a wide variety of performing arts, concerts, lectures, meetings, and special events which will inspire, educate, and entertain residents of and visitors to Van Wert County, and to provide an economic catalyst by increasing cultural tourism, creating new jobs, and generating business for the region
Position Responsibilities & Primary Duties
Develop and maintain Brand Standards across all communications. Using proven Graphic Design expertise, develop all marketing collateral on-line and off-line.
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
GRAPHIC DESIGN - Season Catalog, Event Advertising & Member Promotions
DIGITAL MARKETING - Event Campaign Strategy, General Brand Promotions
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY - Event Campaign Strategy, Brand Promotions
MEDIA PARTNER MANAGEMENT - Manage Media Trade Partnerships, Media Buying, Planning and Scheduling according to budgetary guidelines.
The Marketing Director is responsible for ensuring the growth of the following key revenue building areas of responsibility.
TICKET SALES - Campaign development built upon specific audience for each event to enhance ticket sales. Monitor ticket sales and demographics to ensure integrated marketing campaigns are effectively targeted and delivered.
SPONSOR PARTNERS - Secure, maintain and build sponsorship support.
MEMBER PARTNERS - Grow memberships through campaign development, promotion, benefit development and relationship building.
ADVERTISER PARTNERSHIPS - Position the Niswonger as a key advertising partner by demonstrating the value of our audience for advertiser messaging.
- Exemplify the company values, especially open and courageous communication, risk taking and team work.
- Proven Graphic Design Competence - Demonstrate through portfolio of work using Adobe Suite.
- Expertise in integrated marketing plans with emphasis on digital marketing.
- Interest in projecting and meeting sales goals.
- Successful campaign manager, with proven ability to create and manage multiple budgets, plans and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to balance creative and operational aspects of the position.
- Candor and Integrity in all interactions.
- Desire to receive constructive feedback within a team environment and be willing to challenge team by expecting accountability to operational goals and guiding principals.
Full Time Position - Scheduling flexibility as agreed upon with Executive Director.