Terms of Services
Ticket and fee refunds or credits are not allowed under any circumstances, unless an event is rescheduled or canceled. No refunds will be granted because of inability to attend an event, venue temperature, arrival at the wrong venue, sightlines, content or event duration.
Retroactive discounts are not allowed.
By request, tickets may be picked up at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center during regular box-office hours only by the ticket buyer with a photo ID that matches the name on the ticket order or by an authorized recipient with written permission from the ticket buyer.
Arrive early to avoid delays.
All prices, events, artists, programs, dates, show and run times, venues and benefits are subject to change. Every effort is made to inform ticket buyers of any changes via the website, email and/or by phone. Please check www.npacvw.org for current event information.
It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to inform Patron Services Box Office in writing of changes to contact information, including mailing address, phone number and email address. No refunds, exchanges or credits are allowed for events missed because of outdated contact information.
Fees and Exchanges
A $1.00-per-ticket facility fee applies to most orders, including phone, walk-up, email, fax, mail and online orders. Fees support operations and facility maintenance projects at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center. A $1.00-per-ticket reprint fee applies for lost or replacement tickets.
3rd Party Ticketing. Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from the Morris Performing Arts Center. When you buy from a broker or scalper:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot gurantee admittance.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
Tickets may be picked up at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center events from the date of purchase until showtime. To avoid delays, please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the event begins.
The Lobby doors open 1 hour prior to showtime. Entry into all venues requires a valid ticket for each individual. Auditorium Doors open 30 minutes before the event starts. (This is dependent upon artist confirmation.)
No beverages or snacks are permitted in the auditorium.
The use of cameras, cellphones and recording devices is not permitted in any venue.
Events begin promptly at the times listed. Late arrivals and those who exit the theater during the event may await to be seated by an Usher.
Behavior that interferes with the event or disrupts other audience members or staff may result in removal from the event without refund or credit of the ticket price and fees.
Wheelchair seating areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis; please call the Box Office for more information 419-238-NPAC.
All terms and conditions subject to change without notice.